Stiff neck is most common pain occurs because of improper positioning of neck while sleeping or it can be result of stressful day at work or any injury or jerk. There’s a difference between a stiff neck and one that hurts so bad that it makes your head spin kind of pain, and it is “bad enough” to see a chiropractor for it.
See a chiropractor for neck pain if you..
- Have stiffness after few days without any improvement.
- Have severe neck pain that you can’t look over your shoulders.
- Are worried that your neck pain may have a serious cause
- had a specific movement (abnormal motion) that resulted in neck pain such as lifting, falling or an injury
- Feel that your neck pain is growing and if you feel numbness and tingling sensation in your hand and wrists.
We at Indian chiropractic specialize in treatment for neck pain, Chiropractor will check to see how your neck movements are, and is there swelling, tenderness or numbness.
After X-rays and physical exam, the chiropractic treatment plan is designed according to your need including chiropractic adjustments, specific neck exercises. It will help you to restore motion to stiff muscles and joints.
Your chiropractor may use a combination of techniques as part of your treatment plan for neck pain.